Operational Excellence (OPEX) Training Courses & Consultancy
Operational Excellence (OPEX) training and consultancy supports the drive for sustainable profitability and growth within your organisation and is suitable or those wishing to build their business improvement, continuous improvement or process improvement capability. Our operational excellence programmes provide you with the ability to:
- Ensure all operational improvement activities are linked to the achievement of your organisation’s strategic objectives
- Capture the ‘Voice of the Customer’ to ensure any potential operational changes are aligned to customer requirements
- Apply the simple, robust, structured and proven approach of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve & Control) to operational improvement
- Move from a ‘Functional’ to a ‘Value Stream’ view of the organisation where stakeholders work together collectively to remove waste from the ‘Value Stream’
- Carry out effective performance measurement and data analysis
- Prioritise opportunities for operational improvement
- Develop ‘Permanent Corrective Actions’ for operational failures
- Select and use the appropriate lean, six sigma and change management tools to reduce variation, defects, cycle times, lead times, waste and costs within your operations
- Influence organisational culture and employee behaviour towards supporting the pursuit of operational excellence
To summarise, you will be equipped with the knowledge, skills and behavioural competencies required to support an operational excellence programme and contribute significantly to the bottom line of your organisation.
The public programme is currently only being offered virtually which is proving to be a popular choice for busy professionals who wish to attend a live interactive tutor led group training course from their own office/home. The training is delivered on mornings from 09.00 to 13.00 so your afternoons are free for 1-to-1 tutor support, application of learning or catching up with your day-to-day work.
|OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE (10 HALF DAYS)|
OCTOBER 2020 WAVE
APRIL 2021 WAVE