Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA) Training Course & Consultancy
Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA) training delivered by Claudius Consulting meets AIAG 2019 requirements.
A process FMEA identifies process deficiencies to enable process experts to focus on controls for reducing the occurrence of producing unacceptable outputs (products and services) or on methods to increase the detection of unacceptable outputs.
A design FMEA aids in the objective evaluation of design requirements and design alternatives and increases the probability that potential failure modes and their effects on product and service delivery have been considered at the design/development stage.
Our Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA) training is ordinarily delivered over a single day.
- Introduction and background to FMEA
- Conditions to perform an FMEA including when to use a Design FMEA and when to use Process FMEA
- FMEA Inputs
- Team membership and running an FMEA
- Introduction to FMEA 7 step analysis methodology
- Structure Analysis including use of block diagrams and process flow diagrams
- Function Analysis including Ideal Function definition and specification
- Failure Analysis including Mode, Cause and Effects identification
- Use of Failure Chain to correctly distinguish between Failure Mode, Cause and Effects
- Risk Analysis using Severity, Occurrence and Detection Rating Scales
- Action prioritisation for Design and Process FMEA
- Optimisation by developing appropriate actions
- FMEA documentation
Contact us for further information or a no obligations discussion on Failure Mode & Effects Analysis options