Lean Six Sigma E-learning / Online / Blended Learning
For live interactive tutor led virtual programmes visit our Virtual Lean Six Sigma Training page.
NOT ALL LEAN SIX SIGMA CERTIFICATION IS THE SAME. We are a British Quality Foundation accredited provider and like all high quality providers we follow a certification pathway requiring the delivery of real lean six sigma project work within your organisation at Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt levels. Our flexible, unrivalled project coaching is built into the programme with face-to-face, virtual, email and telephone project support provided to the point of project submission at no additional cost. Our all inclusive certification pathway leading to BQF certification with no additional costs meets:
- Your employers needs – On becoming certified you have demonstrated the ability to deliver financial benefits to your organisation through Lean Six Sigma project work. “The training provided by Claudius Consulting and the resulting projects have improved patient care whilst delivering savings of over £3m per annum.” Alistair Martin (Service Improvement Manager) – Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust.
- Your individual needs – You receive industry respected certification from a leading third party certification body, the British Quality Foundation. “This is the best Professional Development course I’ve been on.” Amber Robinson (Head of On-Board Services) – LNER.
Lean Six Sigma E-Learning / Online / Blended Learning programmes are delivered via a blended interactive e-learning system in multi-media formats including slide shows, simulations, practical exercises and quizzes.
The lean six sigma e-learning programme is British Quality Foundation (BQF) accredited, completely self-paced and can be accessed at any time for the period of one year. The programme can also be frozen in time (paused) if you are unable to study at some particular point in time, allowing the access period to be extended. The programme allows printable notes to be downloaded.
The blended learning incorporates optional attendance at no additional cost on our practical tutor led workshops in York which provide an excellent opportunity to consolidate the e-learning through practical group exercises. There is also the option to combine e-learning with our public classroom programme e.g. completing Yellow belt via e-learning and then upgrading to Green Belt on our public programme.
If you would like to undertake a free no obligations trial of our lean 6 sigma e-learning programme, please let us know so we can arrange this for you.
Lean Six Sigma E-Learning Outcomes
On completion of the lean six sigma online training you will be able to:
- Ensure your projects are linked to the achievement of your organisation’s strategic objectives
- Capture the ‘Voice of the Customer’ to ensure any potential business process changes are aligned to customer requirements
- Apply the simple, robust, structured and proven approach of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve & Control) to process improvement – Black Belts also learn DMADV (Define, Measure, Analyse, Design & Verify) for the design of new processes
- Apply project management, change management and financial project appraisal techniques
- Move from a ‘Functional’ to a ‘Value Stream’ view of the organisation where stakeholders work together collectively to remove waste from the ‘Value Stream’
- Understand ‘Process Behaviour’ through effective measurement and data analysis
- Use the statistical analysis software package ‘Minitab’ (Green & Black Belts only)
- Prioritise opportunities for process improvement
- Develop ‘Permanent Corrective Actions’ for process failures
- Select and use the appropriate ‘Lean Six Sigma’ tools to reduce variation, defects, cycle times, lead times, waste and costs within your processes
- Influence organisational culture and employee behaviour towards supporting ‘Lean Six Sigma’
- Ensure process improvements are sustained through the use of a ‘Control Plan’
To summarise, you will be equipped with the lean six sigma knowledge, skills and behavioural competencies required to successfully execute sustainable process improvement projects and contribute significantly to the bottom line of your organisation.
Lean Six Sigma E-Learning / Blended Learning Durations & Costs
|Number of e-learning hours
|Number of days for attendance on OPTIONAL practical group workshops in York
|Cost per delegate for e-learning access, e-learning tutor support, practical group workshops, project support, project assessment & certification