Lean Six Sigma Training - In-house / On-site Yellow, Green & Black Belt
NOT ALL LEAN SIX SIGMA CERTIFICATION IS THE SAME. We are a British Quality Foundation accredited provider and like all high quality providers we follow a certification pathway requiring the delivery of real Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt project work within your organisation. Our flexible, unrivalled project coaching is built into the programme with face-to-face, email and telephone project support provided to the point of project submission at no additional cost. Our all inclusive certification pathway leading to BQF certification with no additional costs meets:
- Employers needs – On becoming certified, participants have demonstrated the ability to deliver financial benefits to your organisation through Lean Six Sigma project work. “The training provided by Claudius Consulting and the resulting projects have improved patient care whilst delivering savings of over £3m per annum.” Alistair Martin (Service Improvement Manager) – Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust.
- Participant needs – Programme participants receive industry respected certification from a leading third party certification body, the British Quality Foundation. “This is the best Professional Development course I’ve been on.” Amber Robinson (Head of On-Board Services) – LNER.
When selecting a lean six sigma training provider, it is not only important that the trainers have lean six sigma expertise, it is also important that they are competent trainers and hold recognised training qualifications. Your BQF Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt trainers hold a Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (Lifelong Learning) which certifies their competence in curriculum development, training delivery, coaching and trainee assessment. This combined with them each having 15+ years of service and manufacturing lean six sigma training, coaching and project delivery experience makes them ‘best-in-class’ in lean six sigma training delivery.
In the delivery of lean six sigma training we will work with you in ensuring all the organisational mechanisms are in place for successful and sustainable lean six sigma deployment. We will work closely with you on project selection and in developing a tailored training programme incorporating examples relating to your work context with an emphasis on the ‘Voice of the Customer’.
Our innovative British Quality Foundation accredited training incorporates group case study exercises and simulations and has a fun and practical learning-through-doing emphasis. It is project and classroom based and can incorporate the use of the statistical software ‘Minitab’ at Green and Black Belt levels. Participants receive comprehensive easy-to-follow lean six sigma training manuals.
Project coaching is built into the programme with face-to-face, email and telephone project support provided to the point where all projects have been successfully completed and certification awarded.
There is direct entry to all levels, and participants also have the option of gradually moving up the Yellow (Basic), Green (Intermediate) and Black (Advanced) lean six sigma belt levels.
Lean Six Sigma Training Learning Outcomes
On completion of the lean six sigma training participants will be able to:
- Ensure their projects are linked to the achievement of their organisation’s strategic objectives
- Capture the ‘Voice of the Customer’ to ensure any potential business process changes are aligned to customer requirements
- Apply the simple, robust, structured and proven approach of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve & Control) to process improvement – Black Belts also learn DMADV (Define, Measure, Analyse, Design & Verify) for the design of new processes
- Apply project management, change management and financial project appraisal techniques
- Move from a ‘Functional’ to a ‘Value Stream’ view of the organisation where stakeholders work together collectively to remove waste from the ‘Value Stream’
- Understand ‘Process Behaviour’ through effective measurement and data analysis
- Use the statistical analysis software package ‘Minitab’ (Green & Black Belts only)
- Prioritise opportunities for process improvement
- Develop ‘Permanent Corrective Actions’ for process failures
- Select and use the appropriate Lean Six Sigma tools to reduce variation, defects, cycle times, lead times, waste and costs within their processes Influence organisational culture and employee behaviour towards supporting Lean Six Sigma
- Ensure process improvements are sustained through the use of a ‘Control Plan’
To summarise, they will be equipped with the lean six sigma knowledge, skills and behavioural competencies required to successfully execute sustainable process improvement projects and contribute significantly to the bottom line of your organisation.