Improvement Technician, Practitioner, Specialist & Leader Apprenticeship Standard in Lean Six Sigma
Improvement Technician, Practitioner, Specialist & Leader Apprenticeship Standards in Lean Six Sigma are now offered by Claudius Consulting via both in-house and public training programmes. Our unique high quality programmes allow employees to meet the appropriate Apprenticeship Level 3/4/5/6 standard whilst also achieving highly regarded British Quality Foundation (BQF) Yellow, Green, Black or Master Black Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification.
We offer the following 4 Improvement Apprenticeship Standard programmes which can be Apprenticeship Levy Funded where the appropriate funding criteria has been met.
- Improvement TECHNICIAN Apprenticeship Standard (Level 3) – Lean Six Sigma YELLOW BELT
- Improvement PRACTITIONER Apprenticeship Standard (Level 4) – Lean Six Sigma GREEN BELT
- Improvement SPECIALIST Apprenticeship Standard (Level 5) – Lean Six Sigma BLACK BELT
- Improvement LEADER Apprenticeship Standard (Level 6) – Lean Six Sigma MASTER BLACK BELT
‘Lean Six Sigma’ is powerful combination of the ‘Lean’ and ‘Six Sigma’ methodologies. ‘Lean’ has a focus on eliminating process waste, increasing process speed and minimising lead times. ‘Six Sigma’ has a focus on eliminating process defects and process variation.
The benefits of the Improvement Technician, Practitioner, Specialist & Leader Apprenticeship Standards is that they support:
- Development of internal capability to deliver process improvements on an ongoing and sustainable basis
- Development of a ‘Continuous Improvement Culture’
- ’Financial benefits delivery i.e. revenue improvement, cost reductions and cost avoidance